60308 Mersen 3-Pole Fuse Block for 600 Volt 0 to 30 Amp Class H & K Fuses
Mersen Class H Fuse Blocks accommodate all Class H and K power fuses. Insulators are either molded glass-filled polycarbonate (GFPC) or phenolic with verified dielectric strength in excess of 2500V.
30, 60 and 100A fuse blocks feature a unique adder block which can be snapped onto 1-, 2- or 3-pole blocks to form multi-pole segmented blocks of as many poles as desired.
All fuse clips are made of high conductivity tin-plated copper, with a choice of spring reinforced or non-spring reinforced clips in 30A and 60A. Clips 100A and above are spring reinforced.
- 250VAC: 30A, 60A, 100A, 200A, 400A, 600A
- 600VAC: 30A, 60A, 100A, 200A, 400A, 600A
- Short Circuit Current Ratings: 250 & 600VAC
- w/class H fuses - 10kA
- w/class K fuses - 50kA
- w/class R fuses - 200kA
- All fuse blocks meet the requirements of UL Std. 512
- UL Listed, Guide IZLT, File E52283
- UL Recognized Component Guide IZLT2, File E52283
- CSA Certified Class 6225, File 32169
- RoHS Compliant
For A PDF Data Sheet That Includes Complete Technical Specs, Dimensions, Etc., Please Click
Recommended Fuse Blocks for Class H & K Fuses:
Have a Question? Need More Info? Email Us At:
Sales@DiscountFuse.com Or call us at 805-987-3535
Discount Fuse, Inc. is a factory authorized distributor of Mersen Fuses & Fuse Gear Products