30313 Mersen 3-Pole Fuse Block for 600 Volt or Less 0 to 30 Amp Midget Fuses
Mersen Midget Fuse Blocks accommodate all 0 to 30 ampere 1-1/2” x 13/32” midget fuses. Insulators are glass-filled polycarbonate (GFPC) with verified dielectric strength in excess of 2500V. Fuse blocks feature a unique adder block which can be snapped onto 1-, 2- or 3-pole blocks to form multi-pole segmented blocks of as many poles as desired. All fuse clips are made of high conductivity tin-plated copper alloy.
Recommended Fuse Usage:
Use with ATM, ATQ, TRM, OTM, KTK, FNQ, FNM, KLK, FLM, or any 600 Volt or less midget size (13/32" x 1-1/2") Fuses
- 600 Volt: 30 Amp
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 10kA using quick connects
- 100kA dependent I.R.
- 10kA w/quick connect termination
- Temperature/flammability: GFPC insulators rated 125˚C, 94V-0 flammability
- All fuse blocks meet the requirements of UL Std. 512
- Midget Block UL Recognized Component Guide IZLT2, File E52283
- CSA Certified Class 6225, File 32169
For A Mersen 600 Volt Midget Fuse Block PDF Data Sheet That Includes Complete Technical Specs, Dimensions, Etc., Click
Fuse Blocks and Holders for Midget Class Fuses:
Have a Question? Need More Info? Email Us At:
Sales@DiscountFuse.com Or call us at 805-987-3535