30313R Mersen 3-Pole Fuse Block for 600 Volt or Less 0 to 30 Amp Class CC Fuses
Class CC Fuse Blocks accommodate all 0 to 30 ampere Class CC Rejection fuses.
Insulators are glass-filled polycarbonate (GFPC) with verified dielectric strength in excess of 2500V.
Fuse blocks feature a unique adder block which can be snapped onto 1-, 2- or 3-pole blocks to form multi-pole segmented blocks of as many poles as desired. All fuse clips are made of high conductivity tin-plated copper alloy
Recommended Usage - Use with ATDR, ATMR, ATQR, or any other Midget Rejection Fuses.
- 600VAC: 30A
- Short Circuit Current Rating Using Class CC Fuses: 200kA using screw, pressure plate or box connections, 10kA using quick connects
- Temperature/Flammability: GFPC insulators rated 125˚C, 94V-0 Flammability
- All fuse blocks meet the requirements of UL Std. 512
- Class CC Blocks: UL Listed, Guide IZLT, File E52283
- CSA Certified class 6225, file 32169
For A PDF File That Includes Complete Technical Specs, Dimensions, Etc., Click
Recommended Fuse Blocks and Holders for Class CC Fuses:
Have a Question? Need More Info? Email Us At:
Sales@DiscountFuse.com Or call us at 805-987-3535