LPJ-125 SP Bussmann Low-Peak Dual-Element Time-Delay Class J Fuses 125 Amp 600 Vac
( Equal to Mersen
AJT, Littelfuse JTD, Edison JFL )
Ultimate protection Class J dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses. Time-delay = 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% of rated current.
- Industry's only UL Listed and CSA Certified fuse with a 300kA interrupting rating that allows for simple, worry-free installation in virtually any
- Fast short-circuit protection and dual-element, time-delay performance provide ultimate protection.
- Reduces existing fuse inventory by up to 33% when upgrading to Low-Peak fuses.
- Consistent 2:1 ampacity ratios for all Low-Peak fuses make selective coordination easy.
- Long time-delay minimizes needless fuse openings due to temporary overloads and transient surges.
- Current-limitation protects downstream components against damaging thermal and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents.
- Dual-element fuses have lower resistance than ordinary fuses so they run cooler. Can often be sized for back-up protection against motor burnout from
overload or singlephasing if other overload protective devices fail.
- Proper sizing can provide "no damage" Type 2 coordinated protection for NEMA and IEC motor controllers.
- Space-saving package for equipment downsizing.
Interrupting Rating (IR):
- 300kA Vac RMS Sym.
- 100kA Vdc
- CE, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787, Class J per CSA 22.2 No. 248.
- Power Panelboards
- Machinery Disconnects
- Protection for NEMA and IEC motor controllers
- Branch Circuit Breaker Panelboard Mains
- Industrial Control
Recommended Fuse Blocks for Class J Fuses:
Recommended Ultrasafe Modular Fuse Holders for Class J Fuses:
Cooper Bussmann LPJ Ultimate Protection Low-Peak Fuses
Time-Delay Current Limiting Class J Fuses
For a PDF Spec Sheet of the LPJ 1 Through 60 Amp Fuses, Click
For a PDF Spec Sheet of the LPJ 70 Through 600 Amp Fuses, Click
Have a Question? Need More Info? Email Us At:
Sales@DiscountFuse.com Or call us at 805-987-3535
Discount Fuse, Inc. is a Factory Authorized Distributor of Cooper Bussmann Fuses & Fuse Gear.