LP-CC-3 Bussmann Low-Peak Time-Delay Class CC Fuse 3 Amp 600 Vac Rated Current Limiting Rejection Type Midget Fuses (13/32" x 1-1/2") 200kA Vac Interrupting Rating ( Equal to ATDR, CCMR,
Ultimate protection Class CC current-limiting, time-delay fuses. Time-delay = 12 seconds (minimum) at 200% of rated current. 600 Volts AC (or less)
- 200kA interrupting rating complies with NECŪ Section 110.9 for today's large capacity systems.
- Fast short-circuit protection and dual-element, time-delay performance provide ultimate protection.
- Reduces existing fuse inventory by up to 33% when upgrading to Low-Peak fuses.
- Consistent 2:1 ampacity ratios for all Low-Peak fuses make selective coordination easy.
- Time-delay characteristic avoids unwanted fuse openings from surge currents while fast response speed under shortcircuit conditions provides a high
degree of current limitation.
- Current-limitation protects downstream components against damaging thermal and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents.
- A superior, all-purpose, space-saving branch circuit fuse that meets most protection requirements up to 30A.
- Very compact, with a physical size only 13⁄32" x 11⁄2" (10.3 x 38.1mm) with rejction tip.
- Proper sizing can provide "no damage" Type 2 coordinated protection for NEMA and IEC motor controllers.
- Can be used where either a time-delay or a fast-acting fuse is needed, making selection easier and reducing spare fuse inventories for substantial cost
- Superior protection for small horsepower motor circuits.
- 600VAC rating in all sizes
- Provides 10X better current limitation to help prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
- Rejection type fuse fits both standard and rejection-style holders.
- Ideal for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.
13/32" x 1-1/2" (10.3 x 38.1mm)
- 300Vdc (1⁄2 - 2-8⁄10A, 20-30A)
- 150Vdc (3-15A)
Interrupting Rating (IR):
- 200kA Vac RMS Sym
- 20kA Vdc
- UL Listed, Std. 248-4, Class CC, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, File 53787, Class 1422-02, C22.2 NO. 248.4
- RoHS Compliant
- Branch Circuits
- Specialized Circuits
- Industrial Control
- Protection for NEMA and IEC motor controllers
- Street Lighting (isolated, in-line fuse holders)
Recommended Fuse Blocks and Holders for Class CC Fuses:
Cooper Bussmann LP-CC Series Ultimate Protection Fuses
600 Volt Low-Peak Time-Delay UL Class CC Midget Fuses
Complete Series Listing
For a PDF Spec Sheet of the LP-CC Fuses, Click
Have a Question? Need More Info? Email Us At:
Sales@DiscountFuse.com Or call us at 805-987-3535